1. In recent months, food prices have __________ due to
the increase in gasoline prices.
2. At this week's meeting most problems with the
building plans were resolved, but there remain
several __________ issues.
3. If your computer's __________ is full, you may need
to delete some files.
(A) hard drive
(B) floppy disk
(C) flash drive
4. I'm not really hungry, but I'll eat __________.
(A) a few
(C) a little
5. The Riverside Caf? is the __________ restaurant in town
(A) more expensive
(C) not expensive
(D) most expensive
6. I __________ that the answers given herein are true to
the best of my knowledge.
7. These are the only powers __________ in Congress by
(C) made eligible
8. We are ____________ our offices to 130 Main Street.
9. ___________ student in the class will graduate this year.
10. Please fill out the __________ carefully.
(A) attend co-operative education
(B) programs traditionally receive
(C) more and better job offers
(D) following graduation.
12. B-school competition is
(A) as harsh as ever; this year we
(B) accepted only 20%
(C) until 25% of
(D) the pool.
13. (A) Due to a recent economic downturn,
(B) several thousand lay-offs are
(C) expecting over the next
(D) few months
14. (A) Almost all investors lost something in the crash
(B) of 1929, and
(C) much lost all that
(D) they had.
15. A full
(B) of City Hall's meeting
(C) about land development can
(D) find it online