1. There aren¡¦t any seats left on the bus. ____ else will have
2. All books in the library are organized ____ title and author.
3. If you want to enter the museum, you ____ to buy a ticket.
4. The students were very excited for Mrs. Smith to arrive
because it was her birthday and they were ____ her a
5. Dogs can¡¦t climb trees, ____ they can run and swim very
6. No matter how long it _____to finish a quarterly report,
it must be done properly.
(D) has taken
7. Due to both the opening of new markets and major shifts
in workforce, it has become necessary ___the education,
training, and experience of employees in the workplace.
(B) to supplement
(D) that supplements
8. The electricity went out ____ we were conducting a difficult
9. The words,¡¨“FRAGILE-handle with care¡¨,are ______on all sides
of the cases, which are individually numbered from 1 to 10.
10. The advertising agent, after putting up with a low salary for
three years, tried to convince his boss that he was worth